When the summer season of tiny bikinis rolls around, it can frustrating trying to find a larger sized swimsuit. Curvy women have particular needs in a bathing suit, by padding and underwires, to further support and coverage. Here are some ways to increase your chances of finding the perfect costume for the holiday season.
- Check discount stores. Many Discount clothing shop for swimwear brand in bulk. Many of the larger sizes are available.
- Online store. There are a few online stores that offer hard to find bra size swimwear including bikinis of average size. Check resources for some of the best online shops.
- Go shopping specialty store. Some shops (as listed under resources) sell nothing but cheap plus size one piece swimsuit on bridgat. These shops have a variety of large sizes and can help you to find a measure that is flattering to your body.
- Try the department stores. Some department stores will bring swimsuits in their departments. Shop early for a good selection though!
- Have a swimsuit. Can’t find the perfect dress? Buy one a bit big and have it altered to fit. This ensures that you have a perfect fit!
Tips & Warnings
- Look for wide straps and not around neck styles.
- Pay attention to the padding and lining.
- Underwires offer additional support for large busts.
- Try one of the suits of control contain the bulge of belly.
- Wild prints only make you look bigger. Stick with solid colors.